Friday, May 29, 2009

Safeway survived the wrath of Raelyn




Based on her amazing behavior in the hardware store, I finally bit the bullet and took Raelyn with me grocery shopping into Safeway. She was amazing! We made a lot of new friends as she is super cute everyone has to stop and say hello. While on a head collar she walks great on leash and didn't pay attention to people walking by or try to eat anything off the shelves. When people would make eye contact with her and approach, that is when she would get all crazy, so I'd have to hold her down in a sit position. Stuff on the floor was also very appetizing, so we will have to work on that.

We went in the late afternoon when she is most calm, but her batteries only lasted so long and in the middle of the bread aisle she decided she had enough so she laid down on her slide and tried to go to sleep. I kept telling her Let's Go, but that just meant I dragged her along the floor and swept for the cleaning crew. I needed to go back and pick her up and put her back on her feet. When we were moving it was fine, but as soon as we stopped down she went again. Pretty funny really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment